The FDA cleared Rejuvapen NXT® is specifically designed for use with the advanced Tru Vertical® micro needling techniques such as the Tru Vertical stamping method.
Rejuvapen NXT utilizes 12 precisely spaced micro needles in a small cartridge to create invisible, vertical, micro perforations into the epidermis and the top layer of the dermis. As a result, the skin shifts its natural repair mechanism into high gear and starts producing collagen and elastin to repair these micro-perforations. The self-repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin renewal from the inside out.
What Happens During Micro Needling?
Once your skin is cleansed, a numbing cream is applied for 30-45 minutes. Your skin is then cleansed again. You may choose to have additional serums such as our Sera AK, HY or RD microneedled into the skin to enhance your results. Hyaluronic acid is applied to the skin and we use the Rejuvapen NXT to stamp the skin with 12 sterile surgical tiny needles creating thousands of micro-perforations which causes the skin to go into the healing process creating more collagen and elastin.
Micro-needling improves lines, wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores and stretch marks.
Who gets micro needling?
Microneedling has cosmetic and medical uses. You might consider microneedling if you’re concerned about:
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines or wrinkles
- Loose or crepey (thin and wrinkled) skin
- Mild scars, especially those from acne or burns
- Skin discoloration or uneven skin tone
- Stretch marks
Who shouldn’t have micro needling?
Contraindications to micro needling, but are not limited to:
- Acne or are taking medication for acne
- Blood disorders or are on anticoagulants (drugs that prevent blood clots).
- Cancer and are receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Frequent skin rashes such as contact dermatitis
- Active cold sores (fever blisters). Must take medication before treatments to prevent outbreak.
- Keloidal tendency (your skin forms hard, raised scars)
- Moles, freckles, skin tags or other growths that change in size or shape or bleed.
- Skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis
Book Your Appointment
Give us a call to book your appointment with Elite Laser & Skin Care. Your fresh new look awaits!